- Making education accessible for transgender and gender non-conforming children by addressing transphobia and identifying and eliminating trans-bullying.
- The project has been initiated by the NGO Society for People’s Awareness, Care and Empowerment (SPACE), in collaboration with the Delhi government’s Directorate of Education, with support from the Netherlands Embassy.
- Chhattisgarh has been the number one state in spending the amount collected under District Mineral Foundation (DMFs).
- The district level bodies established under the new mining law – MMDRA Act, 2015 – to benefit local people affected by mining operations.
- The MMDRA Act, 2015, Mandated the establishment of DMFs – for major as well as minor minerals – in all district affected by mining related operations.
- Most district affected by mining operations are extremely poor and without basic amenities such as clean water, school and hospitals.
- Any mining licence or composite licence can be granted by state government only through the auction route, the Act states.
|Asian Economic Integration Report
- The report developed by Asian Development Bank (ADB).