Ethics is one such part of the GS Mains Syllabus in which a student can easily Score 140+ Marks but it demands an Individual Attention for each student and MALUKA IAS is best at giving Personalised Guidance to each Student.
Maluka Sir and the Team Focus on Covering the Complete Syllabus along with 150+ Case Studies. Our Major Emphasis is on Giving Multiple Practical Examples for Each Topic.
Features of the Course:-
1. Focus on Personal Attention to each student so that they can Express Themselves in Mains Exam.
2. 150+ Case Studies Will be Covered.
3. All Thinkers Will Be Covered Elaborately.
4. Applied Concepts Will Be Discussed.
5. Focus On Practical Examples.
6. All Current Aspects & Dimensions of Ethics Will Be Covered.
7. Focus On Answer Writing In Class.
Syllabus To Be Covered:-
1. Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants, and consequences of Ethics in human actions; dimensions of ethics; ethics in private and public relationships.
2. Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators; the role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating values.
3. Attitude: content, structure, function; its influence and relation with thought and behavior; moral and political attitudes; social influence and persuasion.
4. Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service, integrity, impartiality and non-partisanship, objectivity, dedication to public service, empathy, tolerance and compassion towards the weaker sections.
5. Emotional intelligence-concepts, and their utilities and application in administration and governance.
6. Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and the world.
7. Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public administration: Status and problems; ethical concerns and dilemmas in government and private institutions; laws, rules, regulations, and conscience as sources of ethical guidance; accountability and ethical governance; strengthening of ethical and moral values in governance; ethical issues in international relations and funding; corporate governance.
8. Probity in Governance: Concept of public service; Philosophical basis of governance and probity; Information sharing and transparency in government, Right to Information, Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct, Citizen’s Charters, Work culture, Quality of service delivery, Utilization of public funds, challenges of corruption.
9. Case Studies on the above issues
Course Duration: 35-40
Classes Duration: 2.5 Hours