Newspaper Analysis for IAS coaching is a must join Course at Maluka IAS. Every issue is discussed comprehensively covering and linking Background to Current Relevance from all dimensions.
Following sources will be covered in the Newspaper Analysis Program-
1. The Hindu 2. Indian express
3. Livemint 4. Tribune
5. PIB 6. RSTV debates
7. Reports of various commissions and committees.
Newspaper Analysis batch is the comprehensive newspaper batch covering all issues of current events of National and International importance.
The batch will cover each and every news from prelims and mains point of view on Factual and Analysis Basis.
Every issue is integrated with the pre-defined syllabus of UPSC/IAS along with the possible questions on related topics.
The Newspaper Analysis class will comprehensively cover all the current topics related to GS Paper I, II, III & IV.
In this batch, our focus is on two-way communication.
The Hindu newspaper is taken as basic whereas other sources such as Indian Express, Livemint, and Tribune along with PIB and other reports are considered in discussion very comprehensively. All the doubts of current events are solved for each student within a class itself for newspaper analysis batch.
Through this batch, the confusion related to what to read and what not to read from the newspaper from the exam point of view, how to read newspapers effectively in less time and other important queries related to the newspaper and current affairs will be solved completely.
From the last 5 years, current affairs play a very important role in the selection of students. So it is very important to cover current affairs from the UPSC point of view from diverse sources as current affairs are needed in each paper.
For eg. every year 25-27 questions come in prelims from current affairs and for mains social issues, geography, polity, and governance, international organizations, Indian diaspora, economic issues, planning, environmental issues, security challenges, case studies, etc has direct relevance with current affairs.
This makes Newspaper Analysis all the more important to be covered only at Maluka IAS.
Why choose only Maluka IAS?
1. There are many institutes that provide these types of analysis and some even claim to be the first to provide this course. But from our experience, it is not the first provider of the course but the BEST provider of the course that is more important for the selection of students.
2. Maluka IAS is definitely the best provider for Newspaper Analysis for IAS / UPSC.
3. This becomes clear from the number of questions that have come in Mains 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 from our comprehensive coverage of current affairs.
Join Maluka IAS for comprehensive coverage of current affairs to score rank in the first attempt.