|₹ 40000 + 18% GST||₹ 30000 + 18% GST|
Sociology Optional 2020
Why Sociology is so important
Sociology has turned out as a vital pat of genual studies (paper) as well as an optional paper in Civil Services maim Examination. Sociology is easy to understand and securing a good marks. Students having diverse background line commence and engineering also score good marks. Sociology also helpful in ethics paper.
- Batch Start :- June 19, 2020
- Class Time :- 9am – 11am.
- Daily 2 hour class.
- Daily half an hour answer writing session as topic taught in the class.
- Beginning with Basics, and then four on fundamental and whole coverage of sociology.
- Focus on previous year question of UPSC.
- Printed material available for all the other important topics related to yojana and Kurukshetra.
- Weekly test at the end of the week till the topic is finished.
Why Sociology optional in CSE MAINS?
- In comparison to other Humanities Subject like Geography. Public Administration. Sociology has been safe and secure optional because of shorter syllabus and earily predictability of questions.
- Also Topics in Sociology syllabus is important in our daily Aspect of Life for example Marriage, Agriculture Population Etc.
- Having a ahorter syllabus most convenience to the student with Commerce, Engineering and Science background.
- Every year there are at least 2 or 3 essay related with Sociology syllabus.
- Helpful for the aspirants in facing a interview